Plastic Injection Molders, Inc. - an ISO 9001, QS-9000/TS 16949 company.
Our customers are supplied with services ranging from engineering, part design, material selection, and prototyping to customer decorating, machining and assembly operations. Our reputation has long been established upon a firm commitment to "Total Customer Satisfaction" both before and after the sale. Plastic Injection Molders’ commitment is to provide Engineering, Quality, and On Time Delivery at a competitive price.
Our contract manufacturing services include:
- Ability to interact with Sales, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to satisfy production needs and be a liaison for all new development programs prior to manufacturing hand-off.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the required compliance programs.
- Coordinate Quality Management Systems and ISO 9001 compliance activities between customer facilities.
- Ensure PIM's, customers and supplier requirements are identified and followed through to completion.
- Established Process/Product Control Plan
• Drain Tile Plugs
• Agricultural Sprayer Components
• Ball Valves, Filter Bowls, & Fittings
• Safety Key ring
• Beverage Holder
• Corner Cap (for siding)
• Rose Trellis
• Sonic Welding
• Hot Stamping